2019 CAWT TRAINING SEMINAR & MNCAA 26TH ANNUAL MEETING
Special Invitation to Applicators and Industry Vendors
The MN Custom Applicators Association “MNCAA” will host the 2019 CAWT Training Seminar and hold its 26th Annual Meeting in Hutchinson, MN at the Days Inn on Thursday, February 21st, 2019 at 8 am.
MNCAA membership is made up exclusively of manure handlers, licensed by the MN Dept. of Ag. To maintain “Site Manager” license certification, “Site Managers” must attend continued education training. In the past, “Applicator” licenses were obtained and maintained/renewed by viewing online education material. This year, “Applicators” license can be renewed by attending this CAWT Training Seminar. Our association negotiated for this change this past year.
Since there will be so many applicators in the same place at the same time, MNCAA is pleased to offer this special invitation to include vendors of this industry, turning this meeting into a unique Trade Show date. The agenda for this CAWT Training Seminar, has been specifically structured to allow time before, during and after the meeting for the two groups to get together. Additionally, vendors will be allowed to be the first in line for our Noon lunch, allowing them the best opportunity to be first getting back to their Trade Show Booths. In the past, this Trade Show has proven to be a great opportunity for our industry-leading-members and their employees to meet and learn more about products companies are currently offering.
Each applicator business attending this event will be charged $75 for the first individual. This amount doubles as a Membership Fee in MNCAA. $30 will be charged for each additional attendee to help cover direct costs, including the additional meal and facility expenses.
Vendor participation in this Trade Show, qualifies you as a MNCAA Associate Member. A complete list of our Associate Members is provided on our MNCAA web-site. We have 8' tables available for vendors to display advertising material. Space is limited. So, each vendor will only be allowed one table. One booth space / table at this year’s seminar is $150. $30 for each additional attendee.
We are offering two additional means for your organization to gain special recognition.
• Become a "Gold Sponsor” for $150.
- Gold sponsors will be given an opportunity to share a quick overview, in front of our entire group, of what your company has to offer to our industry. Please note: No Sponsorship…No Introduction!
- Your company will also be recognized on our web-site as a Gold sponsor.
• Become a "Platinum Sponsor" for $250.
- Platinum sponsors will be given an opportunity to share a quick overview, in front of our entire group, of what your company has to offer to our industry. Please note: No Sponsorship…No Introduction!
- Your company will be recognized on our web-site as a Platinum sponsor.
- Additionally, on our web-site, Platinum sponsors will be given the opportunity to have a "Link" to their company web-site.
• Vendors interested in providing door prizes should contact us for more information
The Board of Directors encourage you to attend our meeting, participate in the Trade Show and to become a Sponsor, showing your support for our association. If you are unable to make it to our meeting, please consider contributing and we will make sure to give your company all the appropriate recognition in your absence. Please fill out the included registration form and return it with your check to the MNCAA Treasurer.
We thank you for your dedication to our industry and look forward to working together with you in helping make this a special 26th year.
The MNCAA Board of Directors
MNCAA Platinum Sponsors